1. Perform all daily inspection and test of the scope and character necessary to achieve the quality of construction required in the drawings and specifications for all works under the contract performed ON or OFF site.
2. Cary out inspection and checking for all quality related procedures in the site and ensures activity at the site are as per approved method statement and inspection test plan.
3. Coordinate with the consultant’s representative and Site En-charge for inspection and meeting about quality problems including the closure of Non-Compliance Report.
4. Report to the QA/QC Manager, control, and monitor all activities related to Quality the qa/ qc engineers duties & responsibilites.
5. Taking care of QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered and other QA/QC documents. Responsible for the closure of Non-conformance, NCR and Site Instruction, SI.
6. Responsible for the quality and workmanship of every activity, thorough knowledge of all phases of engineering construction relating to Civil, Architectural and Structural discipline interfacing the multidisciplinary operations.
7. Develop method statement for the activity including risk assessment and job safety environmental analysis and Inspection Test Plan and Checklist based on specifications of the project.
8. Carry out Internal Audit at the site as scheduled in the Project