Human Resources Manager Job Requirements
1. Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, safety, employee engagement, and employee development.
2. Better than average written and spoken communication skills.
3. Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills.
4. Demonstrated ability to lead and develop HR department staff members.
5. Demonstrated ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the executive management team that provides overall company leadership and direction.
6. Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include knowledge of Excel.
7. General knowledge of various employment laws and practices and experience working with a corporate employment law attorney.
8. Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources recognition and engagement programs and processes.
9. Evidence of the ability to practice and coach organization managers in the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
10.Excellent organizational management skills.